|Account Types||Minimum Balance to obtain APY||Interest Rate||Annual Percentage Yield|
|SUPER NOW Account||under $2500||0.40||0.40|
|SUPER NOW Account||$2500 and over||0.50||0.50|
|MONEY MARKET Account||under $2500||0.50||0.50|
|MONEY MARKET Account||$2500 and over||0.60||0.60|
|PREMIER Account||under $10,000||0.60||0.60|
|PREMIER Account||$10,000.00 and over||0.75||0.75|
|IRA-Traditional or Roth||0.30||0.30|
|91 Day CD||under $2500||1.00||1.01|
|91 Day CD||$2500 and over||1.34||1.35|
|182 Day CD||under $2500||1.30||1.30|
|182 Day CD||$2500 and over||1.55||1.56|
|12 to 18 Month CD||under $2500||1.60||1.61|
|12 to 18 Month CD||$2500 and over||2.00||2.01|
|24 to 30 Month CD||under $2500||1.90||1.91|
|24 to 30 Month CD||$2500 and over||2.21||
* Rates are subject to change at any time without notice.
* The interest rate on variable rate accounts may change after the account is opened. This rate may change at any time except on IRA accounts when the rate will change the first of each month.
* A minimum balance is required to open and receive the stated annual percentage yield for the various types of deposits.
* Fees may be charged on these accounts and may reduce the earnings on the account.
* An early withdrawal penalty may be imposed on withdrawals made prior to maturity on Certificates of Deposit and IRA accounts. The penalty will be the loss of three month's interest on accounts written for one year or less and the loss of six month's interest on accounts written for a term of over one year.